Garmin Approach R10 Portable Launch Monitor
Order by 1pm (Mon-Fri) for
Free Next Working Day Delivery*
Lowest Price Guaranteed
The Garmin R10 is the first of its kind, an affordable, fully portable and feature packed personal launch monitor
A game improvement device like no other.
Please note annual (£89.99) subscription payable to access full features, can also be paid monthly (£8.99).
Home Tee Hero virtual rounds on 42,000+ courses
Store video clips of your shots in the cloud
Get more from your game with the Approach R10 portable launch monitor. It’s small and easy to move from home to the driving range, tracking more than a dozen metrics including club head speed, ball speed, spin and more. Train more effectively by seeing your shots on a shot dispersion chart and record video clips of your swing with visual metrics on your smartphone1. Play over 42,000 courses on the golf simulator and engage in friendly global competition with weekly tournaments on the Garmin Golf™ app2. While you’re playing your favorite course at home or on the range, get up to 10 hours of battery life between charges.
- Improve your game at home, indoors or on the driving range with a portable launch monitor
- Track key metrics1 to help better your shot consistency, including club head speed, ball speed, ball spin, launch angle and more
- Understand your golf strengths and areas for improvement by using training mode, which tracks stats for each club and shows a shot dispersion chart based on estimated ball flight1
- See and analyze your own swing with automatically recorded video clips that include the metrics of that swing1
- Play virtual rounds on over 42,000 courses around the world and take part in a weekly tournament with scores posted to our global leaderboard2
- Included phone mount easily attaches to a golf bag for better viewing and easier interaction with the Garmin Golf™ app
- Enjoy more time on the range with up to 10 hours of battery life
Please note requires compatible smartphone with Garmin golf app
The Garmin R10 comes with , tripod mount, phone stand, charging cable and carry case.
|Golf Rangefinder Type||Launch Monitor|
Do I need to take out a subscription?
Not necessarily - the R10 driving range mode can be used for free, this shows the ball in flight on the driving range and gives you complete shot metrics and a shot dispersion chart. A subscription of £8.99 per month or £89.99 for the year unlocks the full features of this powerful device allowing you to play a full round of golf on any of the 42,000 preloaded golf courses.
Can it be used outdoors?
Yes it is water resistant so can be used in any indoor or outdoor net, during a round or on a driving range, all you need is about 6 feet of space between the unit and the ball and a further 6 feet or more to the net.
Is the app free?
Yes the Garmin golf app is free to download