Garmin Approach R10 Portable Launch Monitor
on Tuesday 12th December
with 1 hour time slot notification
Order by 3pm (Mon-Fri) for
Free Next Working Day Delivery*
Lowest Price Guaranteed
Quick and easy return service
The Garmin R10 is the first of its kind, an affordable, fully portable and feature packed personal launch monitor
A game improvement device like no other.
Please note annual (£89.99) subscription payable to access full features, can also be paid monthly (£8.99).
Accurately supplies data on every shot through a compatible smartphone and even allows you to play a virtual round of golf
Home Tee Hero virtual rounds on 42,000+ courses
Store video clips of your shots in the cloud
The Approach R10 portable launch monitor is compact and can be used at home or the course/range, it tracks more than a dozen metrics which include club head speed, ball speed, spin and launch angle amongst otehrs. Use your practice time more effectively by seeing your shots on a dispersion chart and also record video clips of your swing through your compatible smartphone using the supplied bag clip phone holder. Allows viryual play of over 42,000 courses on the golf simulator and can also engage in friendly global competition with weekly tournaments on the Garmin Golf app. Rechargable with supplied USB cable and will offer up to 10 hours of battery life between charges.
- Improve your game at home, indoors or on the driving range with a portable launch monitor
- Track accurate key metrics to help better your shot consistency, including club head speed, ball speed, ball spin, launch angle and more
- Understand your golf strengths and areas for improvement by using training mode, which tracks stats for each club and shows a shot dispersion chart based on estimated ball flight
- See and analyze your own swing with automatically recorded video clips that include the metrics of that swing
- Play virtual rounds on over 42,000 courses around the world and take part in a weekly tournament with scores posted to our global leaderboard
- Comes complete with phone mount which attaches to your golf bag for better viewing and easier interaction with the Garmin Golf app
- Enjoy more time on the range with up to 10 hours of battery life
Please note requires compatible smartphone with Garmin golf app
The Garmin R10 comes with , tripod mount, phone stand, charging cable and carry case.
|Golf Rangefinder Type||Launch Monitor|
Do I need to take out a subscription?
Not necessarily - the R10 driving range mode can be used for free, this shows the ball in flight on the driving range and gives you complete shot metrics and a shot dispersion chart. A subscription of £8.99 per month or £89.99 for the year unlocks the full features of this powerful device allowing you to play a full round of golf on any of the 42,000 preloaded golf courses.
Can it be used outdoors?
Yes it is water resistant so can be used in any indoor or outdoor net, during a round or on a driving range, all you need is about 6 feet of space between the unit and the ball and a further 6 feet or more to the net.
Is the app free?
Yes the Garmin golf app is free to download
How accurate is the Garmin R10?
It has proved itself to be incredibly accurate in testing rivalling some of the top brands in launch monitors that carry a proce tag many times that of the R10
What does the R10 measure?
It measures club head speed, ball speed, spin, launch angle and smash factor which allows you to track all the key stats of every swing.